Craft in Wood designs, manufactures, and installs high-quality fencing and retaining walls. Our highly skilled team provides exceptional customer service and does our best to ensure our clients’ experience is smooth and seamless.
Our business purpose is to build Practical and aesthetically pleasing fencing. We achieve this by using high-grade materials and hardware and delivering outstanding service.
Our work hours are generally Monday – Friday, 7:00 a.m. – 3:30 pm. but flexibility around these hours is a must.
We are currently looking for a skilled and enthusiastic person to round out our current crew. We need someone who can hit the ground running and mold into our current team.
- Civil labouring duties
- Installation of Fencing Fencing
- Installation of Retaining Walls
- Machinery and hand tool operation
- Installing gates
- Cleaning up the job site after completion
- At times, liaising with clients, landscapers, builders, and other trades.
Qualifications / Skills / Experience:
- Experience with fencing, laboring duties
- Physically fit (heavy lifting required)
- Competency in measuring, making decisions, and thinking ahead.
- Capacity to self-direct and work alone while being very hands-on.
- Knowledge of fencing and retaining requirements
- Customer-focused and good communication skills.
- Trustworthy and reliable
- Good time management
- Team player
- Driver’s Licence
- The skid steer/ excavator ticket is highly regarded.
- Previous fencing experience is highly regarded.
- HR truck license favorable
- Growth mindset
Experience is desired but not essential, training will be provided to the right applicant who wants to work and wants to learn.
- Become part of our small friendly team
- All tools provided.
- Uniforms provided.
- Personal development and training are encouraged and supported.
We’re looking for someone who is hard-working, easy-going, likes being outdoors, and enjoys having a bit of a laugh with the team onsite.