We are looking for an experienced joinery factory production manager to join the Craft in Wood team.
The Production Manager will be a go-getter who loves to make production and installation run as smoothly for our team members & customers as possible.
You’ll be responsible for ensuring all orders are processed and manufactured. You will also have the opportunity to use your creative skills too
To be successful you will be able to demonstrate outstanding problem-solving skills and resolve any issues that may affect production and installation.
- Recruiting & training apprentices and recruiting experienced hands
- Developing & motivating your team to continually achieve and beat production targets
- Implement strategies to optimise & streamline factory operations.
- Coordinating subcontractors/trades
- Communicating and working with other managers to establish and execute forecasted project timelines and production schedules.
- Ensure factory machinery and equipment are kept in good working order and set out maintenance schedules
- Analyzing production data to identify and resolve any production issues
- Routinely inspect finished products to ensure they meet our quality standards
- Proven track record in a managerial or supervisory role within the timber manufacturing industry
- Minimum of 3 years of hands-on trade experienced joiner or carpenter
- Have a sound knowledge of industry-specific joinery techniques, equipment, safety, and general production processes.
- Being able to delegate tasks
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Outstanding time management skills.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Strong management and leadership skills.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office and other PC applications including Windows
- Must have rights to live and work in Australia
- Must have a driving licence